Change of Address

If you change name, address or telephone number, please let our receptionists know immediately. 

Easy ways to let us know 

  • If you are registered for online services you will be able to change your contact details via
  • Call in and complete a form, which is available from reception, or write to                                                                                                                

Please ensure that we have a contact telephone number

If you move outside the practice area you may need to find a doctor in your new area.  

There are instructions on what to do when you move to a new area on the back of your NHS medical card.

Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergencyNHS ChoicesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website